Here are a few things you might need to know:
- If you are wanting to advertise your upcoming Kickstarter game, that is something that we might be able to work out. However, one requirement that Josh imposes is that you must send him the rulebook to your game before he will agree to advertise for you (unless he's worked with you in the past). Why? Because he wants to ensure that your game seems well developed and something that his readers will enjoy. After all, he wants everyone who plays games to have a good experience, and that starts with playing a great game!
- If you want to know what Josh thinks of a game (that isn't listed in the "Reviews Alphabetically" section), feel free to ask. If he has the game (or can easily get it), then he'd love to write a review of it for you. However, realistically, it might take a few months before he's able to both find the game and get it played enough to write a high quality review.
- Want to know what Josh's favorites are about a given genre? Have an idea for a "Top 10" list that you'd like Josh to put together? He'd love to hear it - he's been trying to think of creative Top 10 lists to write up for all of you to enjoy.
- Are you wanting Josh to playtest a game that you've developed? Well, his response will be contingent on his schedule (and mood). He has been known to playtest a few games, but it isn't always high on his priority list. Feel free to ask, but there's a decent chance that he'll tell you no, if he feels too busy, or has too many published games piled up that he wants to play.
- Want to tell Josh all of your secrets about how to improve his SEO (for a nominal fee)? Want to ask Josh if he'll advertise for your online gambling site? Your message will probably be treated as spam - please don't bother.